Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 80,000 best-loved restaurants and takeaways, as well as 60,000 riders to bring great food straight to people’s front doors. Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with over 2,500 employees in offices around the globe. Deliveroo operates in over 500 towns and cities across 13 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.
Visit Deliveroo’s website >
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid 1980’s. He created the formula of Red Bull Energy Drink and developed the unique marketing concept of Red Bull. Today Red Bull is available in 171 countries and over 75 billion cans of Red Bull have been consumed so far.
Visit Red Bull’s website >
Vita Mojo is a software company revolutionizing the hospitality industry. We work with restaurant owners, operators and managers to transform their customer experience, operations and data. We provide a cloud-based operating system specifically designed for restaurants. Our Vita Mojo OS is a single integrated platform across front of house kiosks and EPOS, back of house KDS and capacity management, and live business intelligence dashboards.
By restaurants for restaurants:
– Our Vita Mojo restaurant was the first cashless, cashier-less and digital-only restaurant in the UK
– We use our restaurants as R&D centres to continuously improve our software.
Visit Vita Mojo’s website >
Daily inspiration & support for NPD and menu development/strong>Food Spark is a digital subscription service designed for busy food professionals, as well as marketing and insight teams who work in foodservice, manufacturing and retail.
- Emerging ingredients and their practical applications
- Rising global cuisines appealing to UK consumers
- Interviews with innovators across the food industry
- Exciting openings, on-trend menu concepts and retail launches
- Evidenced trends, distinguishing fad from future
- Consumer behaviour trends
- Game-changing technology
- Cost management & pricing forecasts
- Guidelines, legislation and their implications
- Key scientific developments
- Nutritional expertise
Visit Food Spark >